Money Magic 2017, Boulder Colorado
Date: March 18-19
Tuition for the weekend is $495.
Location: 4710 Pearl East Circle
Facilitated by: Michelle Masters
If you choose to reserve your place by paying only the deposit ($100) at this time, the remainder of the tuition will be due at the door. You are also welcome to pay the full tuition now.
Early Registration discount: Register on or before Saturday, February 18th and save $50!
(you will be directed to the Money Magic registration page! Adieu!)
What should I expect?
This is a fun and highly interactive experiential process designed to resolve unconscious blocks and limitations around money, and to create conscious and unconscious patterns and habits that naturally bring about more satisfaction and success with money and finances. Hosted by In-Joy Living and Facilitated by Michelle Masters.
Through the course of the weekend you will:
- Clarify what you really want from money and life
- Specify the real world results you want from money
- Discover the most important values in your life, and how money can serve them
- Explore who you have been, and who you want to be in relationship to money
- Clear up long-standing beliefs and blocks to money
- Resolve internal conflicts to having what you need and want
- Create a compelling future that combines your conscious desires with your unconscious patterning
- Anchor the results you want into your future